ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jørgen Wadum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:17:15 +0100
Dear all,

Following the interesting discussion on Young Professionals I can update you
on the ICOM-CC approach to students. ICOM-CC in order to stimulate young
conservator-restorers to join our professional body early in their career
last year inaugurated a new membership of ICOM-CC called Student Friends of
ICOM-CC.

Please view http://icom-cc.icom.museum/About/Membership/Student-Friend/ for
information and benefits offered. Students can get involved in our
profession already during studying to become a Young Professional.

Tanks to generous grants from the Getty Foundation also ICOM-CC is able to
offer Students a discount at our Triennial Meeting this September in The
Hague (http://www.icom-cc2005.org/).

Sincerely,

Jørgen Wadum, Chair ICOM-CC