ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 12:37:14 +0000
I have recently compiled a list of software packages for the compiling
and editing of information retrieval thesauri, which I have put on two
Web pages. The main list, with suppliers' contact details, is at

http://www.willpower.demon.co.uk/thessoft.htm

and a second list, giving more details of features of standalone
packages for DOS and Windows, is at

http://www.willpower.demon.co.uk/thestabl.htm

I have included some mention of thesaurus modules which form part of
complete database systems, but have not tried to list these
comprehensively. I have contacted all the suppliers I could, so the
information should be quite up-to-date, though there are inevitably some
gaps. I welcome any corrections or additions, or suggestions for other
information which it would be useful to include.

Leonard Will
--
Willpower Information       (Partners: Dr Leonard D Will, Sheena E Will)
Information Management Consultants                 Tel: +44 181 372 0092