From:
Melissa Speck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2019 13:52:40 -0400
Hello all,

I have a bit of a unique request.  I’m looking to see if there are any consultants on the list who are familiar and experienced in working with live collections.

We have a fossil park here in South Jersey which was a marine environment in the Cretaceous period(65 million years ago). We currently host school groups during the school year but we are hoping to accommodate a wide array of visitors through out the year as we are building a museum- slated to open in 2022 . We have exhibit space planned out but we would also love to add a live collections component. However,  we aren’t quite sure which route to go in yet or even what types of equipment/ space is required for the animals that we do choose.

If anyone has experience with this or knows a consultant that could help in these planning stages please send me the information.

Thank you in advanced

Melissa Speck
Exhibit Design Coordinator Edelman Fossil Park of Rowan University

Sent from my iPhone