From:
Robyn Sassen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 12:43:24 RSA
Firstly, I am sending this to Museums-L, Arlis-L and Artcrit, so apologies if
there is duplication in your mailboxes.

To anyone out there who may be able to help me, I am looking for the e-mail or
snail address of Griselda Pollock.  I would like to establish contact with her
in relation to the work which she is currently doing on a Jewish woman artist
by the name of Bracha Ettinger-Lichtenburg (?).  If you dont know the address
but think you may know where I might find clues leading to it, please give me
a shout, on the private e-waves.  As far as I know, Pollock is working at Leeds
University.
I also need to somehow establish contact with Professor Ziva Amishai-Maisels
of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, but again am playing detective games.

All these games are being conducted in the name of finding the whereabouts
either on paper or in the flesh of American book illustrator Mark Podwal.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Robyn Sassen
History of Art Department, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg,
Republic of South Africa.