From:
Brad Bredehoft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2020 13:12:40 -0600
Last week we upgraded our learning management system, which will bring
new functionality and usability.
Next we will be debuting a completely new website. Not only will it look
different, but we are adding new services including Course Hosting for
your organization or association. If you want to develop online training
for your staff or add new professional development options for your
membership we can not only give you a platform, but also help you build it.
Another new service from Museum Study will be Virtual Workshops. If you
have a group and enrolling them all in a 4 week long course is not
practical then one of our Virtual Workshops might be better for you.
We also will be announcing some new instructors joining our team and
debuting new courses. There are more than 40 courses on the 2021
schedule and more coming. Check to see when the courses you are
interested in will be running. Follow us on social media to hear about
additions to the schedule and our team, new services, and reminders
about upcoming courses.
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-schedule/

--
Brad Bredehoft