ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mouliou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:23:51 +0300
Dear colleagues,

CAMOC's annual conference is approaching fast and we are looking forward to
exchanging ideas and news about new inspiring city museum projects. Of
course, we'll keep you up-to-date about its works and results.

In the meantime, we announce CAMOC's Newsletter/No. 3 has just been
published.
You can access it on-line at
http://camoc.icom.museum/documents/CAMOCNewsletter03.pdf
We hope you find its material interesting and useful.

Don't forget that we are also looking forward to getting your own
contributions.
You are welcomed to send feature articles (up to 1000 words), short pieces
of news, conference alerts, book readings, websites reviews and so much
more.

We also encourage any comments and suggestions that may improve the
Newsletter's scope, content and design.

With warmest regards,

Marlen Mouliou
CAMOC Secretary